Enterprise Sales ExecutiveView More Jobs
Localytics offers the most analytics and marketing platform for mobile, apps and web, giving brands the tools they need to create great mobile experiences for their customers. We’re proud to have many of the largest and most respected publishers as customers, including AT&T, Dow Jones, eBay, Fox, Salesforce, Microsoft, Qualcomm, Rue La La, The New York Times and thousands more.
We’re growing rapidly and adding positions in multiple functional areas. Our culture and size give everyone the opportunity to make a substantial impact and grow and succeed with the company. If you’re interested in joining us, please send an email explaining why you are a perfect fit for our team, your desired position, and your résumé.
- Drive the entire sales process: targeting top prospects, identifying solutions, conducting software demonstrations, negotiating and closing
- Managing integrity of our sales force automation tool and delivering accurate weekly projections
- Act as a “solutions expert” consultant by helping partners with their unique critical business issues and strategic initiatives
- Work with the sales team to share ideas and new business development strategies
This position requires consistent performance month in and month out, and is expected to balance quota along with acting as team lead within their respective territory. Candidate should expect 25-50% travel.
- Must have 6+ years of direct software sales experience with proven track record of closing new business and exceeding sales goals
- Proven ability to push past rejection and achieve results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver powerful presentations
- Masterful negotiating and closing skills
- Strong competitive drive and tenacity
- Experience in / knowledge of mobile marketing & advertising industry
- Internet/Web/Mobile/SaaS competency
- Salary plus un-capped commission
- Benefits package
- Opportunity to earn company equity
If you're interested in joining us, please send an email explaining why you are a perfect fit for our team, your desired position, and your résumé.