A Great Way to Engage with Users
App Inbox allows you to nurture your mobile users with a stream of personalized messages and content that are sent to a dedicated inbox inside your app. Inbox can be used as a newsfeed, a blog, a list of recent promotions, and much more. Whether you’re looking to onboard new users, increase user LTV, or just deepen your relationships with your users, app inbox is a great addition to your mobile marketing strategy.
The Perfect Companion to Push and In-App
Push and in-app are the leading mobile messaging channels with good reason, but they are not always the best way to engage with users. This is due to three big limitations:
- Push notifications and in-app messages can be seen as intrusive. In fact, over 50% of users find push notifications annoying, mostly due to the fact that they are used incorrectly and far too often.
- Because push notifications and in-app messages disappear immediately, there is no way for a user to go back and revisit content.
- Push notifications and in-app messages must be short, limiting the amount of content that you can send to users
App inbox solves all of these problems, making it easy for you to maintain a consistent drumbeat of engaging content. By allowing users to consume content at their leisure, app inbox allows you to build a more relaxed, intimate mobile marketing strategy.
- Like all our messaging channels, app inbox uses Localytics advanced user segmentation to target campaigns. By building audiences based on a user’s profile and behavior inside the app, you can be sure that the right message is being sent to the right users.
- Use the WYSIWYG creative builder to quickly design inbox messages or upload your own HTML creative for a truly customized look and feel.
- Schedule each inbox campaign to start and/or stop at a specific date and time or control them manually.
- If a user qualifies for a campaign’s audience after the campaign has begun, they will automatically receive the inbox message. If a user drops out of an audience, the inbox message will automatically disappear, ensuring the user isn’t shown content that is no longer relevant.
- A/B test up to 10 different message creatives in each campaign. Track results by measuring engagement, conversion, and revenue for each message.